Friday, January 16, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things…

-The way you yell for me every morning to come to your bed because you want to “snuggle with Big Mommy”.

-The way you make racecars and trains and monster trucks run on the never-ending motors in your mouths.

-The way you say “may I please” even though I have no idea who taught you that phrase.

-When you pull on my fingers to help me get up.

-How you are always willing to “be a good worker” no matter what the task at hand.

-The way you hug and kiss your brother good night.

-Watching you lick the beaters after helping in the kitchen.

-Watching you hold your song book upside down and hearing you sing “Jesus Loves Me” in the middle of worship while the congregation sings any other song but that.

-How you announce it to the world every time you pass gas.

-How you say every night at bedtime, “Will you go away and come back?”

-The way you remind your little brother of the rules of the house.

-The funny faces you make when you are playing and acting silly.

-How much you love and look up to your daddy.

-The way you say, “See how big I am now!” after every single meal.

-The one time in a million when you let me rock you to sleep.

-The way that you love your old dog, Bessie.

-The way you always want to pick out our lesson for Bible class.

-How seeing and playing with Mom and Dad are still the most important parts of your day.

And that’s All in a day’s work!

No comments: