Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Birthday News

Well, the big First Birthday Party is over and was a great success. Both boys had so much fun getting to see you all. Cooper woke up on Sunday asking, "Where did all the cousins go?" And even though it wasn't his birthday, he did a really good job of understanding that it was Brisco's birthday and Brisco's cake and Brisco's presents...of course Brisco hasn't done much playing with Brisco's new toys! But he doesn't seem to care, and that's the way I like it.

I've almost got the house back in order, but I'm really in no hurry. With the weather wet and dreary outside, everything I get put away gets dragged right back out, so they may as well have easy access to it all. By the way...someone left a couple of lawn chairs out back.

For those of you who were unable to come, we understand, but we missed you. Thanks to everyone who was here. I know it may not be anyone's idea of a "fun Saturday"...attending a little kid's birthday, but it sure meant a lot that you all were able to come. Wish I had more time to visit with each of you; I"ll do better next time!

Check out the fun pictures of the birthday boy below.

Love to all

No comments: